I provide individual, and couples counseling drawing on a depth perspective with specialized training as a diplomate Jungian analyst.
I also do professional case consultation from a depth perspective for clinicians.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Jungian analysis
- Marriage Counseling
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Dream Work
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- A spectrum of mood swings and parental, and family reactions
- Conflict Resolution
- Infidelity issues, separation, divorce
- Men's issues
- Issues surrounding the mythology of romantic love
- Religious issues in relationship to sacraments, confession, forgiveness, death, dying, rebirth, transformation
- Spirituality and mysticism in everyday life
- Contemplative psychology
- Sexual identity issues
- Individuation struggles, becoming who you are intended to be
- Surviving as an introvert in an extraverted world. Finding the right individual balance.
- Counseling for clergy and their families
- Counseling for therapists and graduate students
- Sports and athletic performance issues
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to Jungian analysis, couples counseling and more. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a personalized approach relevant to each of my clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving to fulfill in their lives and relationships.